The best series to watch. I will not miss a game. The games will be filled with high scoring and physical confrontations. The Nuggets are the worst matchup for anyone because they have played at a top level since the trade of Carmelo. George Karl is a playoff coach and he will have his team ready to face the talented Thunder.
Oklahoma City is extremely talented and well-coached and I believe they will be ready for the physical shenanigans of Kenyon Martin and Nenê.
Kevin Durant, in my estimation, is ready to have a tremendous playoff run and the Nuggets really do not have anyone to deal with him. I also believe Ty Lawson and Raymond Felton will struggle against the intensely physical Russell Westbrook.
Denver will have a few great shooting games, but the lack of a post presence will be magnified. Expect Serge Ibaka to be huge all series long.
High-scoring games deluxe with great three-point shooting will culminate into a Wild West shootout!
The Thunder will win if…
– Kendrick Perkins and Serge Ibaka are dominant defensively in the paint.
– James Harden has great production off the bench.
– Kevin Durant lives at the foul line.
The Nuggets will win if…
– Their perimeter game matches the Thunder’s one.
– Nenê, Kenyon Martin and Danilo Gallinari outplays Perkin, Ibaka and Nick Collison.
– Keep Westbrook out of the paint.
Great series. Oklahoma City 4, Denver 2.
SCHEDULE: April 17, April 20, April 23, April 25, April 27, April 29 and May 1 / Oklahoma City won the regular season series 3-1.