* We have an interview with former Rockets forward Royce White in which he discusses mental health, the media, his time in the NBA and his plans for the future. It’s a very good read thanks to White’s insightfulness.
* Baron Davis has signed with the Sixers’ D-League affiliate. If he ends up joining Philly, that’s your confirmation Sam Hinkie is not calling the shots there anymore.
* Zach Lowe takes a look at the rebuilding in Portland, which is going so much better than anybody expected. That includes the Blazers themselves.
* Damian Lillard, who’s almost as good at Twitter as he’s at basketball, says he’s in Portland for the long run.
* Wizards forward Jared Dudley and tweeter extraordinaire Haralabos Voulgaris go back and forth on the three-point line debate.
* Everything is cool between Amare Stoudemire and Carmelo Anthony, Amare Stoudemire and Carmelo Anthony say.
* Meyers Leonard and Jimmer Fredette make up on Twitter after late-game controversy.
* Draymond Green had one of the most beautiful defensive plays I’ve seen last night against the Hawks.
* Mavs forward Dirk Nowitzki eats the burger named after him.
* Nelly beat a drunk Allen Iverson at H.O.R.S.E. once. Sober Allen Iverson never had such great shooting percentages anyway.
* Phil Jackson has been better at running the Knicks than he’s been at running his Twitter account.
* Most clutch player in the NBA in the last decade: Rudy Gay. Love it when numbers defy perception.
* Sam Mitchell denies reports, says Andrew Wiggins has been hitting the weight room.
* Grizzlies owner has a message for Clippers owner: He doesn’t need a trampoline to dunk.