* Mika Honkasalo explains why modern-day NBA players are better than ever. Hard to argue against any of his points.
* Ballsy article: The epic history of low blows.
* The Thunder lost to the Wolves at home with a Ricky Rubio three-pointer (!) and Kevin Durant put the blame on himself.
* The atmosphere at Belgrade’s Kombank Arena makes Oracle Arena look like nothing.
* Jared Dudley is a great interview. He has direct, insightful answers to all questions in this conversation with Sam Amick and Jeff Zillgitt.
* YOLO: Michael Beasley is taking one shot per minute with the Houston Rockets so far. Not even in China did he shoot at such impressive rate.
* Love prevails: The Sterlings are not divorcing. Sterling was the owner of an NBA team for 33 years. Isn’t that crazy?