* Lee Jenkins feature on the very down-to-earth Kawhi Leonard. Important: He’s big on Wingstop coupons.
* From the New Yorker: How the jump shot brought individualism to basketball.
* Open letter to Kobe Bryant from a former classmate. He talks about that time Kobe drove him fast to the hospital so he could get medical attention for an asthma attack.
* Turns out the NBA was tougher than D’Angelo Russell expected.
* These are the best Evan Turner quotes ever. I’m sure there will be a lot more coming.
* Deaf person wants Bill Simmons to have transcription of his podcasts, which makes a lot of sense for non-deaf persons too.
* You didn’t know this: Arab Israelis play soccer and not basketball. That’s starting to change a bit, though.