1. His hands are 12 inches long. That’s almost three inches more than LeBron’s.
2. Back in the day, he sold watches, toys, bags and sunglasses so his family could make ends meet.
3. He never played for a first division team in Europe. Filathlitikos, his Greek club, was in the second division when he played there. They were relegated to the third division right after Antetokounmpo left for the NBA.
4. Before entering the draft, he had a deal in place with Zaragoza of Spain’s ACB. The deal would have paid him $325,000 over three seasons, according to the New York Times.
5. He received the Greek passport only one month before the 2013 draft.
6. He was the youngest player in the NBA during his rookie season.
7. He grew two inches his first year in the league.
8. He often saves negative comments as screenshots on his phone.
9. He had a smoothie for the first time in 2014. He loved it.
10. His brother Thanasis now plays for a club in Andorra, a country with a population of 85,000.
11. He likes the Greek Freak nickname.
12. He’s on the record saying he will never leave Milwaukee till a championship-level team is built there.
13. He plans on returning to Greek pro basketball when he’s 40. 2034 free agency could be really interesting in the Greek League.