1. Bobbito Garcia gave him the ‘Born Ready’ nickname.
2. In 2009, he became the all-time leading scorer in New York State high school basketball history.
3. He was a father already before going to college.
4. Before the 2010 draft, the Pacers hired a private investigator to check out Stephenson and his family: Pacers head coach Jim O’Brien.
5. Eight weeks after the draft, he was arrested for pushing his girlfriend down a flight of stairs.
6. He signed a deal with AND 1 in 2012.
7. He had five triple-doubles in 2013-14. Not a single one in any of his other six NBA seasons.
8. He posted this picture on Instagram back in 2014.
9. He has mural of his nickname in his house.
10. In 2014-15, he shot 17.1 percent from three. It’s the worst percentage ever for a player with at least 100 three-point attempts.