HoopsHype Philadelphia 76ers twitter
Have some crazy MCW stats coming up shortly.
The king, he hath spoken.
Temple is playing well today. Tulane, not so much. http://t.co/4SzDHlZgBA
Hassan Whiteside is only owned in 65% of Yahoo fantasy leagues. The other 35% need to wake up.
Hakeem did the 4+ steals and 6+ blocks in a game thing 24 times. Wow.
15-10-10 for MCW
the T’wolves have played 292 games since Ricky Rubio joined the team & he’s missed 107 of them.
Thad still blows up every pick and roll. It would help if his teammates played defense, too.
Luc get’s an assist for that, right? Just give Luc the assist.
They held Wiggins to 6 points on 3-9 shooting through first 3+ quarters, but he’s made two incredible moves here of late.
Apparently Zach LaVine’s ankle didn’t fall off. Wouldn’t put any weight on it before, but he’s back in the game now.
Zach LaVine back in. Guess he’s OK.
A Mitola 3 cuts Penn's lead to 54-51 with 1:33 remaining.
There's a reason these two teams have 17 combined wins, and this third quarter is showing it.
Thad Young vs young Thad
Dartmouth's Malik Gill cuts the lead to 50-45 on a 3-pointer. 4:30 left in the game.
Wing Bowl was today?
Twolves are 3-11 in the third
Quakers have limited Dartmouth leading scorer Alex Mitola to just 1-for-9 shooting.
Sixers are 6-7 this season when MCW gets at least 8 assists.
MCW: 10 pts., 10 assists, 5 rebs.
Penn leading Dartmouth by 45-330 with 7:14 left.. Hicks finally starting to make some plays; scored on a driving layup.
tons of injuries for the T’wolves. Zach LaVine injury doesn’t help.
Dartmouth is 0-for-10 from 3-point rang.
can’t lose with either of these mascots: http://t.co/mUzCSZ1RfZ
… or this: http://t.co/8zojn5tBM6
pretty sure the Sixers new mascot is this … http://t.co/DRU5E5Utgz
Quakers hold 13-5 scoring advantage in the second half.
Penn up 33-21, largest lead of the night.
Howard drills a 3, ties his career high (15), Penn up 31-21 with just under 16 mins left in the game.
Matt Howard leads the Quakers with 12 points, 3 shy of the sophomore's career high.
Two teams who have combined for 17 wins in 91 games are both shooting close to 60 percent in the first half.
If the Quakers can get anything out of leading scorers T. Hicks and D. Nelson-Henry - both scoreless - they have to like chances in 2 half.
Pekovic’s free throw warmup looks like a shot put
Teams are combined 38-for-61 from the floor. That's 62 percent.
press release says: PHILADELPHIA 76ERS TO UNVEIL NEW MASCOT ON TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 10 AT FRANKLIN INSTITUTE AT 1:00 P.M.
If Lorenzo Brown keeps banking in pull-up jumpers, it’s going to be tough to not keep him around.
and with 52.9 left in the first half both players are on the bench.
Penn has yet to get a point in the first half from leading scorers Tony HIcks and Darien Nelson-Henry.
Dartmouth is just 6 for 20 from the field. Penn leads 19-14 with 1:22 to play in the first.