* George Karl’s days in Sacramento may be numbered. The Nets scored a season-high 128 points last nigh against Sacramento, who’s 21-29 and 3.5 wins away from the playoffs now. At least, Karl has DeMarcus Cousins in his corner. Oh wait…
* Sam Amick and Jeff Zilgitt had a very good interview with NBA comissioner Adam Silver. He talks about the Hack-a-Shaq (changes coming?) and the Blake Griffin situation.
* Meanwhile, Blake Griffin trade rumors don’t stop. Multiple teams calling to see what’s up with him, which makes sense considering Griffin is a phenomenal player who would be an MVP candidate in a world without Stephen Curry.
* Chandler Parsons and Rick Carlisle have an interesting, complicated relationship. Mark Cuban doesn’t have a complicated relationship with Parsons at all. It’s all love.
* Oscar Robertson says Stephen Curry has it pretty good thanks to the rule changes. It’s a fair point. At the same time, thank God for those rule changes that allowed this Stephen Curry to happen.
* Knicks fans should probably stop dreaming about landing Rajon Rondo in free agency.
* Mavs rookie Salah Mejri talked some trash after dunking on the Spurs in a blowout game. Gregg Popovich and Tim Duncan found it hilarious.
* History: No NBA team has a positive record against the San Antonio Spurs. Only some ABA teams do. (The Kentucky Colonels totally had their number, by the way).
* Matt Barnes actually said this.