* The Los Angeles Clippers may not be ready to give up on Blake Griffin just yet.
* Sam Amick and Jeff Zillgit talk with former NBA head coach Jeff Van Gundy on the potential changes to the Hack-A-Shaq rule (which must absolutely happen for the sake of our sanity).
* Paul George says he will try to score 82 points in his final game against Kobe Bryant (assuming Pacers and Lakers don’t meet in the NBA Finals). It was all tongue in cheek, but if he actually wants to do it, the time is now. The Lakers are giving up 106.2 points per game this year. That’s worse than the Sixers.
* Many NBA stars were never invited to the Rookie Challenge/Rising Stars game at the All-Star Weekend. Also notice how there’s no actual NBA superstars in the list.
* Tyronn Lue and David Blatt are totally cool, says the former. We have yet to hear from the latter, though.
* New Suns assistant Bob Hill, who had been out of the NBA for nine years, talks again about that time Gregg Popovich fired him and took his place as Spurs head coach. The rest is history…
* Remember ABA star Swen Nater? He has a pretty interesting story and he tells it here. The Dutch big men lived in foster homes and was re-united with his family on a TV show.
* Former Hawk Ivan Johnson is doing Ivan Johnson things in Philippines. He just got fined for shoving a player in the face, punching another player and refusing to be restrained during a fracas in a game.
* Kevin Durant was a photographer at Super Bowl 50.
* Stephen Curry was a devastated Carolina Panthers fan at Super Bowl 50.