* It could be a fire sale in Atlanta before the trade deadline. Al Horford, Jeff Teague and Kyle Korver, three of the four Hawk All-Stars in 2015, are mentioned in a lot of trade rumors.
* No drama: Dwyane Wade would like a quick deal with the Miami Heat in free agency this time around.
* Omri Casspi trade rumors: Miami may rescue the Israeli forward from that mess that is the Sacramento Kings.
* HoopsHype’s Mika Honkasalo has some ideas on what the Bulls could do at the trade deadline and beyond. They are no legit championship contenders right now, that’s for sure.
* Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, who called Dirk Nowitzki a one-trick pony last week, says Tim Duncan has had a better career than Kobe Bryant. Only one of those two assertions is accurate.
* Ish Smith talks about the struggle of the NBA journeyman with HoopsHype’s Marc Narducci.
* What happens when the TV analyst is a friend of the head coach of the team he talks about? (Agent Warren LeGarie calls for Bobby Jackson’s head in there).
* Kevin McHale said he was stunned the Houston Rockets fired him after making it to the Western Conference finals last year. He did that in a visit to the Inside the NBA studio, so of course Charles Barkley didn’t miss the chance to attack Rockets GM Daryl Morey.
* Jonathon Simmons, who’s a rotation player for the mighty San Antonio Spurs now, came really close to giving up on basketball three years ago.
* Keep Portland weird: Blazers’ stars Damian Lillard and CJ McCollum live with their moms.
* Jay Williams thinks the NBA has a double standard with pain killers and marijuana.
* Facepalm: Gregg Popovich learns about the results of the New Hampshire primaries.