* Two days away from the deadline, there’s so many trade rumors that your head will spin. It will get worse before it gets better.
* Lakers guard Nick Young has one eye on the door.
* The Minnesota Timberwolves have reached out to Tom Thibodeau. A taskmaster for their young talent?
* The CBA is hard to understand, so the Kings are now looking for a person to help Vlade Divac.
* We talked to a bunch of people from Kristaps Porzingis’ former club in Spain. They absolutely loved him as a player and as a person. Turns out Porzingis is a great impersonator too.
* Aaron Gordon dunk memes. The Internet delivers once again.
* Seth Ferranti, who used to write about prison basketball for HoopsHype while he was doing time, wrote this about unfair mandatory minimums.
* Retirement will be difficult for Kobe Bryant because he doesn’t have a college education, says Charles Barkley (and nobody else in the world).
* Another health scare for Chris Bosh. Best wishes to the likeable Heat forward.
* Good basketball reporters were honored during the All-Star Weekend.