* We have ranked the Top 65 free agents of the 2016 class. Wizards forward Jared Dudley doesn’t approve.
* Anything is possible: The Lakers beat the Warriors and it wasn’t even that close. It was a Sunday matinee game in Los Angeles…
* After saying Kyrie Irving is not happy in Cleveland, Stephen A. Smith now says LeBron James may leave the Cavs in free agency.
* Here’s LeBron James’ winning record vs. other NBA legends. He owns both Kobe Bryant and Kevin Durant.
* Chris Herring: Has the time come for Knicks and Carmelo Anthony to part ways?
* Hassan Whiteside is focused. He’s putting up terrific numbers since the All-Star break. What an interesting player to follow. So much upside and downside there.
* Chris Andersen looks pretty good in this article.
* Flopping is dying a slow death. The NBA got that right too.
* Damn, Giannis: The Greek Freak Euro steps, dunks all over Serge Ibaka.
* The most Stan Van Gundy thing ever: Pistons coach leaves Reggie Jackson hanging because he’s so focused on the game.
* Canadian dunker Jordan Kilganon combines two Vinsanity dunks. NBA, invite this guy to the dunk contest next year.