* Things continue to unravel in Sacramento, where DeMarcus Cousins has now been suspended by his team. What a season/decade for the Kings.
* The Celtics feel optimistic about their chances of landing Al Horford in free agency. He would be a very good fit for what they are doing there. What if the Celtics defy convention and compete for the NBA title without a superstar like the Detroit Pistons did a decade ago?
* Mario Chalmers is done for the season. From starting for an NBA champion to coming off the bench for a lottery team to reviving his career in Memphis to getting injured and waived. What a rollercoaster ride for Chalmers.
* Perhaps things are not so bad in Chicago, writes Ken Berger.
* Luis Scola would make a great basketball analyst. Read the article if only for his quotes.
* Hidayet Turkoglu is now an adviser for authoritarian Turkish prime minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan.
* Hassan Whiteside says he told DJ Khaled it would be cool for him to be on Snapchat. The rest is history.