* Kevin Durant has very nice things to say about the Boston Celtics, whose fans heavily recruited him Wednesday night.
* Analytics: When free chicken sandwiches help teams win games.
* The Sacramento Kings think a new head coach could spark success with DeMarcus Cousins, who’s had five different head coaches and no playoff appearances in his six-year NBA career. Is Michael Malone available?
* Doug Christie, once a terrific defensive player for Sacramento, can’t believe how bad the Kings have become on the defensive end. (They’ve been bad for a while, though).
* Kings guard Ben McLemore is by far the worst player in the NBA at transition defense, says here.
* More bad defense: Featuring James Harden. Some in the Internet have come to call him James Har_en.
* Damian Lillard has been incredibly good with the Blazers and we have the numbers to prove it.
* Portland’s Gerald Henderson doesn’t trust cats or cat people.
* Kent Bazemore’s video bomb game is strong.