1. Opposing crowds used to sing ‘It’s a Small World’ to him in college basketball games.
2. He measured a 39.5-inch vertical at the 2011 pre-draft camp.
3. He has said he wants to be the best little guy ever to play.
4. Kobe Bryant is his favorite player.
5. The four players drafted right ahead of him combine for zero NBA games played.
6. He’s friends with Floyd Mayweather ever since they went to a Robin Thicke concert together. Yeah, Robin Thicke of ‘Blurred Lines’ fame.
7. When he entered free agency in 2014, Danny Ainge was the first person to call him.
8. Early in Thomas‘ Celtics tenure, Ainge said he was more suited for a bench role. He only started one game in his fourth season in the NBA
9. He doesn’t get along so well with Hawks guard Dennis Schroeder.
10. He has campaigned for a role on Space Jam 2.
11. He’s had more 30-plus point games than 10-plus assist games in the NBA.