1. He was born in a small town near Serbia’s border with Hungary and Croatia.
2. He was really into horse racing as a teenager.
3. In Serbia, he played for a team owned by his agent.
4. When the Nuggets drafted him, he was sleeping.
5. He came close to signing with Spanish club FC Barcelona before moving to the NBA.
6. He used to drink a massive amount of Coke every day.
7. He was by far the youngest player on the Serbian National Team that won silver medal at the 2016 Olympics. He was the team’s top rebounder.
8. He led the Nuggets in PER and Win Shares his rookie season. He’s doing it again this year.
9. He’s only the 363rd player in the NBA salary-wise this season.
10. He’s a big fan of ‘Friends’.