1. His full name is James Edward Harden Jr. Due to a rocky relationship with his father, he doesn’t want to see “junior” anywhere near his name.
2. He started growing his trademark beard in 2009 after being too lazy to shave. Apparently, he still feels the same way even today.
3. The Thunder sold Harden beards on their website for $10.
4. His beard has its own line of candy.
5. He was the first player to ever be drafted to the Oklahoma City Thunder.
6. Thunder traded James Harden because he partied too much during 2012 NBA Finals, according to Steve Kyler of Basketball Insiders.
7. Sam Hinkie got the Sixers GM job by showing a PowerPoint of the James Harden trade.
8. Criticism of his defense intensified in early 2014, when a video titled “James Harden: Defensive Juggernaut” featuring eleven minutes worth of clips of Harden conceding field goals, was circulated on the Internet.
9. His favorite lefty of all-time is Manu Ginobili.
10. He has suffered from asthma for most of his life, and when he played university ball he used an inhaler.