Hornets lets Miles Bridges qualifying offer to expire Hornets lets Miles Bridges qualifying offer to expire Main Rumors Hornets lets Miles Bridges qualifying offer to expire October 3, 2022- by HoopsHype shares share tweet pin sms send email By HoopsHype | October 3, 2022 The Rally: “The Hornets and Miles Bridges have allowed his $7.9 million qualifying offer to expire, sources tell me.” NBA Insider @ShamsCharania reports on Miles Bridges, who remains a restricted free agent.Source: Twitter More on this storyline Joe Vardon: Miles Bridges, a restricted free agent for the Hornets who remains in limbo with the team due to domestic violence and child abuse charges in LA, had his case continued until October 7, a league source said. -via Twitter @joevardon / September 30, 2022 Miles Bridges’ preliminary hearing on felony domestic abuse charges in California has again been rescheduled. A spokesman for the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office told The Charlotte Observer on Friday that Bridges’ court date has been moved to Sept. 29. That’s the third rescheduling, and it threatens to cost Bridges part of the NBA preseason. -via Charlotte Observer / September 16, 2022 Bridges, the leading scorer for the Charlotte Hornets last year, was initially to appear at his preliminary hearing on Aug. 19 then Sept. 7. But it was carried over to Friday. Now it’s been delayed again. -via Charlotte Observer / September 16, 2022 Free Agency, Main Rumors Main Rumors, Free Agency, Miles Bridges, Charlotte Hornets shares share tweet pin sms send email To leave a comment, you will need to Sign in or create an account Login if you already have an account. Typed comments will be lost if you are not signed in.