Anthony Davis NBA SalaryAll NBA Players
Height: 6-10 / 2.08
Weight:220 lbs. / 99.8 kg.
Key: Player Option / Team Option / Qualifying Offer / Two-Way Contract
|Season||New Orleans Pelicans|
- His contract includes a 15 percent trade kicker, according to Bobby Marks.
- He's making 6.97 percent more than in 2017/18.
- He's the 24th best-paid NBA player this year.
- He is projected to be the 24th best-paid NBA player next year.
- He's the 11th best-paid forward this year.
- He is projected to be the 11th best-paid forward next year.
- He's the 2nd best-paid player of the New Orleans Pelicans this year.
- He is projected to be the highest-paid player of the New Orleans Pelicans next year.
- His agent is Rich Paul of Klutch Sports Management.
|2017/18||New Orleans Pelicans||$23,775,506 ($24,458,231*)|
|2016/17||New Orleans Pelicans||$22,116,750 ($23,123,491*)|
|2015/16||New Orleans Pelicans||$7,070,730 ($7,466,313*)|
|2014/15||New Orleans Pelicans||$5,607,240 ($5,928,274*)|
|2013/14||New Orleans Pelicans||$5,375,760 ($5,801,324*)|
|2012/13||New Orleans Pelicans||$5,144,280 ($5,648,916*)|
- (*)Current US Dollars adjusted for inflation from data provided by the U.S. Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistic