Ben McLemore NBA SalaryAll NBA Players
Height: 6-3 / 1.91
Weight:189 lbs. / 85.7 kg.
Key: Player Option / Team Option / Qualifying Offer / Two-Way Contract
- His 2020/21 contract becomes guaranteed if not waived by October 18, 2020, HoopsHype has learned.
- He's the 341st best-paid NBA player this year.
- He is projected to be the 258th best-paid NBA player next year.
- He's the 143rd best-paid guard this year.
- He is projected to be the 111th best-paid guard next year.
- He's the 10th best-paid player of the Houston Rockets this year.
- He is projected to be the 8th best-paid player of the Houston Rockets next year.
- His agent is Jarinn Akana of Dynasty Sports.
|2018/19||Sacramento Kings||$5,460,000 ($5,550,007*)|
|2017/18||Memphis Grizzlies||$5,200,000 ($5,437,503*)|
|2016/17||Sacramento Kings||$4,008,882 ($4,260,457*)|
|2015/16||Sacramento Kings||$3,156,600 ($3,388,148*)|
|2014/15||Sacramento Kings||$3,026,280 ($3,252,289*)|
|2013/14||Sacramento Kings||$2,895,960 ($3,176,733*)|
- (*)Current US Dollars adjusted for inflation from data provided by the U.S. Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistic