Buddy Hield NBA SalaryAll NBA Players
Height: 6-4 / 1.93
Weight:212 lbs. / 96.2 kg.
Key: Player Option / Team Option / Qualifying Offer / Two-Way Contract
- His 2020-21 contract includes $500,000 bonuses for playing 70-plus games and shooting 85 percent from the free-throw line, for averaging fewer than two turnovers per gamem, for leading the league in three-pointers and for posting a defensive rating below 110.5, for making the All-Star Game and for making the playoffs, according to Jason Jones. He'd make an additional $250,000 for winning a playoff series, $500,000 for making the Conference Finals and $1,000,000 for making the NBA Finals.
- He's making 26.79 percent more than in 2018/19.
- He's the 205th best-paid NBA player this year.
- He was the 237th best-paid NBA player last year.
- He's the 90th best-paid guard this year.
- He was the 98th best-paid guard last year.
- He's the 9th best-paid player of the Sacramento Kings this year.
- He was the 10th best-paid player of the Sacramento Kings last year.
- His agent is Brandon Rosenthal of Landmark Sports Agency.
|2018/19||Sacramento Kings||$3,833,760 ($3,896,958*)|
|2017/18||Sacramento Kings||$3,675,480 ($3,843,352*)|
|2016/17||Sacramento Kings||$3,517,200 ($3,737,920*)|
- (*)Current US Dollars adjusted for inflation from data provided by the U.S. Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistic