Clint Capela NBA SalaryAll NBA Players
Height: 6-10 / 2.08
Weight:218 lbs. / 98.9 kg.
Key: Player Option / Team Option / Qualifying Offer / Two-Way Contract
- He makes an extra $1,000,000 for reaching the Western Conference finals, $500,000 for finishing with a 30 percent defensive rebounding rate, $500,000 for playing at least 2,000 minutes and $500,000 for shooting at least 65 percent from the free-throw line, according to Tim Bontemps.
- He's making 6.98 percent more than in 2018/19.
- He's the 70th best-paid NBA player this year.
- He is projected to be the 52nd best-paid NBA player next year.
- He's the 10th best-paid center this year.
- He is projected to be the 7th best-paid center next year.
- He's the 3rd best-paid player of the Houston Rockets this year.
- He is projected to be the 3rd best-paid player of the Houston Rockets next year.
- His agents are Darren 'Mats' Matsubara and Jason Ranne.
|2018/19||Houston Rockets||$15,793,104 ($16,053,450*)|
|2017/18||Houston Rockets||$2,334,528 ($2,441,154*)|
|2016/17||Houston Rockets||$1,296,240 ($1,377,585*)|
|2015/16||Houston Rockets||$1,242,720 ($1,333,878*)|
|2014/15||Houston Rockets||$1,189,200 ($1,278,012*)|
- (*)Current US Dollars adjusted for inflation from data provided by the U.S. Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistic