Cory Joseph NBA SalaryAll NBA Players
Height: 6-3 / 1.91
Weight:185 lbs. / 83.9 kg.
Key: Player Option / Team Option / Qualifying Offer / Two-Way Contract
- Only $2,400,000 guaranteed in 2021/22, HoopsHype has learned. Fully guaranteed if not waived by June 30, 2021.
- He's making 51.03 percent more than in 2018/19.
- He's the 103rd best-paid NBA player this year.
- He is projected to be the 75th best-paid NBA player next year.
- He's the 47th best-paid guard this year.
- He is projected to be the 35th best-paid guard next year.
- He's the 3rd best-paid player of the Sacramento Kings this year.
- He is projected to be the 2nd best-paid player of the Sacramento Kings next year.
- His agent is Rich Paul of Klutch Sports Management.
|2018/19||Indiana Pacers||$7,945,000 ($8,075,972*)|
|2017/18||Indiana Pacers||$7,630,000 ($7,978,490*)|
|2016/17||Toronto Raptors||$7,315,000 ($7,774,050*)|
|2015/16||Toronto Raptors||$7,000,000 ($7,513,476*)|
|2014/15||San Antonio Spurs||$2,134,593 ($2,294,009*)|
|2013/14||San Antonio Spurs||$1,182,600 ($1,297,257*)|
|2012/13||San Antonio Spurs||$1,105,560 ($1,234,024*)|
|2011/12||San Antonio Spurs||$1,028,400 ($1,166,999*)|
- (*)Current US Dollars adjusted for inflation from data provided by the U.S. Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistic