Danny Green NBA SalaryAll NBA Players
Height: 6-6 / 1.98
Weight:210 lbs. / 95.3 kg.
Key: Player Option / Team Option / Qualifying Offer / Two-Way Contract
|Season||Los Angeles Lakers|
- He's making 46.34 percent more than in 2018/19.
- He's the 86th best-paid NBA player this year.
- He is projected to be the 68th best-paid NBA player next year.
- He's the 39th best-paid guard this year.
- He is projected to be the 33rd best-paid guard next year.
- He's the 3rd best-paid player of the Los Angeles Lakers this year.
- He is projected to be the 3rd best-paid player of the Los Angeles Lakers next year.
- His agent is Joe Branch of Roc Nation Sports.
|2018/19||Toronto Raptors||$10,000,000 ($10,164,848*)|
|2017/18||San Antonio Spurs||$10,000,000 ($10,456,736*)|
|2016/17||San Antonio Spurs||$10,000,000 ($10,627,546*)|
|2015/16||San Antonio Spurs||$10,000,000 ($10,733,537*)|
|2014/15||San Antonio Spurs||$4,025,000 ($4,325,596*)|
|2013/14||San Antonio Spurs||$3,762,500 ($4,127,287*)|
|2012/13||San Antonio Spurs||$3,500,000 ($3,906,694*)|
|2011/12||San Antonio Spurs||$854,389 ($969,536*)|
|2010/11||San Antonio Spurs||$94,154 ($110,645*)|
|2009/10||Cleveland Cavaliers||$457,588 ($543,401*)|
- (*)Current US Dollars adjusted for inflation from data provided by the U.S. Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistic