Dante Exum NBA SalaryAll NBA Players
Height: 6-6 / 1.98
Weight:188 lbs. / 85.3 kg.
Key: Player Option / Team Option / Qualifying Offer / Two-Way Contract
- He makes an extra $200,000 if he plays in 67 games, another $200,000 if he plays 72 or more and $100,000 more if his defensive rating is below 100 in a minimum of 67 games played, according to Bobby Marks.
- He's making 112.32 percent more than in 2017/18.
- He's the 126th best-paid NBA player this year.
- He is projected to be the 101st best-paid NBA player next year.
- He's the 52nd best-paid guard this year.
- He is projected to be the 42nd best-paid guard next year.
- He's the 6th best-paid player of the Utah Jazz this year.
- He is projected to be the 4th best-paid player of the Utah Jazz next year.
- His agent is Brandon Rosenthal of Landmark Sports Agency.