Dante Exum NBA SalaryAll NBA Players
Height: 6-6 / 1.98
Weight:188 lbs. / 85.3 kg.
Key: Player Option / Team Option / Qualifying Offer / Two-Way Contract
- He makes an extra $200,000 if he plays in 67 games, another $200,000 if he plays 72 or more and $100,000 more if his defensive rating is below 100 in a minimum of 67 games played, according to Bobby Marks.
- He's making 112.32 percent more than in 2017/18.
- He's the 126th best-paid NBA player this year.
- He is projected to be the 102nd best-paid NBA player next year.
- He's the 52nd best-paid guard this year.
- He is projected to be the 44th best-paid guard next year.
- He's the 5th best-paid player of the Utah Jazz this year.
- He is projected to be the 4th best-paid player of the Utah Jazz next year.
- His agent is Brandon Rosenthal of Landmark Sports Agency.
|2017/18||Utah Jazz||$4,992,385 ($5,135,743*)|
|2016/17||Utah Jazz||$3,940,320 ($4,119,681*)|
|2015/16||Utah Jazz||$3,777,720 ($3,989,070*)|
|2014/15||Utah Jazz||$3,615,000 ($3,821,971*)|
- (*)Current US Dollars adjusted for inflation from data provided by the U.S. Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistic