Darius Miller NBA SalaryAll NBA Players
Height: 6-6 / 1.98
Weight:225 lbs. / 102.1 kg.
Key: Player Option / Team Option / Qualifying Offer / Two-Way Contract
|Season||New Orleans Pelicans|
- His 2020/21 contract becomes fully guaranteed if not waived by July 8, 2020, HoopsHype has learned.
- He's making 228.79 percent more than in 2018/19.
- He's the 167th best-paid NBA player this year.
- He is projected to be the 145th best-paid NBA player next year.
- He's the 64th best-paid forward this year.
- He is projected to be the 60th best-paid forward next year.
- He's the 8th best-paid player of the New Orleans Pelicans this year.
- He is projected to be the 6th best-paid player of the New Orleans Pelicans next year.
- His agent is Doug Neustadt of The Neustadt Group.
|2018/19||New Orleans Pelicans||$2,205,000 ($2,241,349*)|
|2017/18||New Orleans Pelicans||$2,100,000 ($2,195,914*)|
|2014/15||New Orleans Pelicans||$915,243 ($983,595*)|
|2013/14||New Orleans Pelicans||$788,872 ($865,355*)|
|2012/13||New Orleans Pelicans||$473,604 ($528,636*)|
- (*)Current US Dollars adjusted for inflation from data provided by the U.S. Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistic