Derrick Favors NBA SalaryAll NBA Players
Height: 6-10 / 2.08
Weight:246 lbs. / 111.6 kg.
Key: Player Option / Team Option / Qualifying Offer / Two-Way Contract
- He's making 40.83 percent more than in 2017/18.
- He's the 68th best-paid NBA player this year.
- He is projected to be the 65th best-paid NBA player next year.
- He's the 26th best-paid forward this year.
- He is projected to be the 26th best-paid forward next year.
- He's the 2nd best-paid player of the Utah Jazz this year.
- He is projected to be the 2nd best-paid player of the Utah Jazz next year.
- His agent is Wallace Prather of Prather Sports.
|2017/18||Utah Jazz||$12,000,000 ($12,344,585*)|
|2016/17||Utah Jazz||$11,050,000 ($11,552,989*)|
|2015/16||Utah Jazz||$12,000,000 ($12,671,359*)|
|2014/15||Utah Jazz||$12,950,000 ($13,691,434*)|
|2013/14||Utah Jazz||$6,008,106 ($6,483,728*)|
|2012/13||Utah Jazz||$4,753,320 ($5,219,604*)|
|2011/12||Utah Jazz||$4,443,360 ($4,960,428*)|
|2010/11||Utah Jazz||$4,133,280 ($4,778,478*)|
- (*)Current US Dollars adjusted for inflation from data provided by the U.S. Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistic