Dewayne Dedmon NBA SalaryAll NBA Players
Height: 7-0 / 2.13
Weight:239 lbs. / 108.4 kg.
Key: Player Option / Team Option / Qualifying Offer / Two-Way Contract
- Only $1,000,000 guaranteed in 2021/22, HoopsHype has learned. His contract becomes fully guaranteed if not waived by July 7, 2021.
- His contract includes $150,000 bonuses for winning 48 games with at least 70 games played or reaching the second round of the playoffs, according to Bobby Marks.
- He's making 111.64 percent more than in 2018/19.
- He's the 93rd best-paid NBA player this year.
- He is projected to be the 81st best-paid NBA player next year.
- He's the 17th best-paid center this year.
- He is projected to be the 13th best-paid center next year.
- He's the 2nd best-paid player of the Sacramento Kings this year.
- He is projected to be the 3rd best-paid player of the Sacramento Kings next year.
- His agent is Michael Silverman of Athlete Management.
|2018/19||Atlanta Hawks||$6,300,000 ($6,403,854*)|
|2017/18||Atlanta Hawks||$6,900,000 ($7,215,148*)|
|2016/17||San Antonio Spurs||$2,898,000 ($3,079,862*)|
|2015/16||Orlando Magic||$947,276 ($1,016,762*)|
|2014/15||Orlando Magic||$816,482 ($877,458*)|
|2013/14||Orlando Magic||$147,054 ($161,311*)|
|2013/14||Golden State Warriors||$51,901 ($56,932*)|
|2013/14||Philadelphia 76ers||$57,668 ($63,259*)|
- (*)Current US Dollars adjusted for inflation from data provided by the U.S. Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistic