Dion Waiters NBA SalaryAll NBA Players
Height: 6-4 / 1.93
Weight:214 lbs. / 97.5 kg.
Key: Player Option / Team Option / Qualifying Offer / Two-Way Contract
- He gets a $1,150,000 bonus if he plays 70 games of more regular season games, according to Bobby Marks.
- He's making 4.76 percent more than in 2018/19.
- He's the 71st best-paid NBA player this year.
- He is projected to be the 46th best-paid NBA player next year.
- He's the 33rd best-paid guard this year.
- He is projected to be the 21st best-paid guard next year.
- He's the 3rd best-paid player of the Miami Heat this year.
- He is projected to be the 2nd best-paid player of the Miami Heat next year.
- His agents are Brandon Rosenthal and Diana Day.
|2018/19||Miami Heat||$12,705,000 ($12,914,439*)|
|2017/18||Miami Heat||$12,100,000 ($12,652,651*)|
|2016/17||Miami Heat||$2,898,000 ($3,079,862*)|
|2015/16||Oklahoma City Thunder||$5,138,430 ($5,515,353*)|
|2014/15||Oklahoma City Thunder||$4,062,000 ($4,365,359*)|
|2013/14||Cleveland Cavaliers||$3,894,240 ($4,271,799*)|
|2012/13||Cleveland Cavaliers||$3,726,600 ($4,159,625*)|
- (*)Current US Dollars adjusted for inflation from data provided by the U.S. Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistic