Dragan Bender NBA SalaryAll NBA Players
Height: 7-0 / 2.13
Weight:215 lbs. / 97.5 kg.
Key: Player Option / Team Option / Qualifying Offer / Two-Way Contract
- His 2019/20 contract includes a $300,000 guarantee, HoopsHype has learned. Increases to $600,000 if not waived by the first game of the season and to $800,000 if not waived by December 1, 2019. His 2010/21 becomes guaranteed on July 6, 2020.
- He's the 372nd best-paid NBA player this year.
- He was the 220th best-paid NBA player last year.
- He's the 159th best-paid forward this year.
- He was the 89th best-paid forward last year.
- He's the 16th best-paid player of the Milwaukee Bucks this year.
- He is projected to be the 14th best-paid player of the Milwaukee Bucks next year.
- His agent is Doug Neustadt of The Neustadt Group.
|2018/19||Phoenix Suns||$4,661,280 ($4,738,120*)|
|2017/18||Phoenix Suns||$4,468,800 ($4,672,906*)|
|2016/17||Phoenix Suns||$4,276,320 ($4,544,678*)|
- (*)Current US Dollars adjusted for inflation from data provided by the U.S. Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistic