Dwight Powell NBA SalaryAll NBA Players
Height: 6-10 / 2.08
Weight:240 lbs. / 108.9 kg.
Key: Player Option / Team Option / Qualifying Offer / Two-Way Contract
- Only $6,000,000 guaranteed in 2022/23, HoopsHype has learned. He can make an extra $1,000,000 in incentive compensation in 2020/21, 2021/22 and 2022/23.
- He's making 6.52 percent more than in 2018/19.
- He's the 121st best-paid NBA player this year.
- He is projected to be the 93rd best-paid NBA player next year.
- He's the 46th best-paid forward this year.
- He is projected to be the 35th best-paid forward next year.
- He's the 4th best-paid player of the Dallas Mavericks this year.
- He is projected to be the 3rd best-paid player of the Dallas Mavericks next year.
- His agents are Mike George and Jeff Schwartz.
|2018/19||Dallas Mavericks||$9,631,250 ($9,790,019*)|
|2017/18||Dallas Mavericks||$9,003,125 ($9,414,330*)|
|2016/17||Dallas Mavericks||$8,375,000 ($8,900,570*)|
|2015/16||Dallas Mavericks||$845,059 ($907,047*)|
|2014/15||Dallas Mavericks||$507,336 ($545,225*)|
- (*)Current US Dollars adjusted for inflation from data provided by the U.S. Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistic