Enes Kanter NBA SalaryAll NBA Players
Height: 6-11 / 2.11
Weight:261 lbs. / 118.8 kg.
Key: Player Option / Team Option / Qualifying Offer / Two-Way Contract
- He's the 196th best-paid NBA player this year.
- He is projected to be the 150th best-paid NBA player next year.
- He's the 32nd best-paid center this year.
- He is projected to be the 24th best-paid center next year.
- He's the 7th best-paid player of the Boston Celtics this year.
- He is projected to be the 6th best-paid player of the Boston Celtics next year.
- His agent is Mark Bartelstein of Priority Sports & Entertainment.
|2018/19||Portland Trail Blazers||$642,089 ($652,673*)|
|2018/19||New York Knicks||$18,622,514 ($18,929,503*)|
|2017/18||New York Knicks||$17,884,176 ($18,701,012*)|
|2016/17||Oklahoma City Thunder||$17,145,838 ($18,221,819*)|
|2015/16||Oklahoma City Thunder||$16,407,500 ($17,611,052*)|
|2014/15||Oklahoma City Thunder||$6,008,106 ($6,456,805*)|
|2013/14||Utah Jazz||$4,753,320 ($5,214,170*)|
|2012/13||Utah Jazz||$4,443,360 ($4,959,671*)|
|2011/12||Utah Jazz||$4,133,280 ($4,690,330*)|
- (*)Current US Dollars adjusted for inflation from data provided by the U.S. Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistic