Eric Gordon NBA SalaryAll NBA Players
Height: 6-4 / 1.93
Weight:214 lbs. / 97.5 kg.
Key: Player Option / Team Option / Qualifying Offer / Two-Way Contract
- His 2023/24 contract is not fully guaranteed, HoopsHype has learned. It becomes guaranteed if not waived by June 28, 2023, if he makes the All-Star Game before the 2023/24 season or if his team wins the NBA title and he has played at least 500 minutes in the regular season or 750 minutes between regular season and playoffs during that championship run.
- He's making 4.12 percent more than in 2018/19.
- He's the 89th best-paid NBA player this year.
- He is projected to be the 62nd best-paid NBA player next year.
- He's the 40th best-paid guard this year.
- He is projected to be the 30th best-paid guard next year.
- He's the 4th best-paid player of the Houston Rockets this year.
- He is projected to be the 4th best-paid player of the Houston Rockets next year.
- His agents are Brandon Rosenthal and Diana Day.
|2018/19||Houston Rockets||$13,500,375 ($13,722,926*)|
|2017/18||Houston Rockets||$12,943,020 ($13,534,175*)|
|2016/17||Houston Rockets||$12,385,665 ($13,162,923*)|
|2015/16||New Orleans Pelicans||$15,514,031 ($16,652,043*)|
|2014/15||New Orleans Pelicans||$14,898,938 ($16,011,624*)|
|2013/14||New Orleans Pelicans||$14,283,844 ($15,668,710*)|
|2012/13||New Orleans Pelicans||$13,668,750 ($15,257,038*)|
|2011/12||New Orleans Pelicans||$3,831,184 ($4,347,520*)|
|2010/11||Los Angeles Clippers||$3,016,680 ($3,545,071*)|
|2009/10||Los Angeles Clippers||$2,819,880 ($3,348,706*)|
|2008/09||Los Angeles Clippers||$2,623,200 ($3,070,695*)|
- (*)Current US Dollars adjusted for inflation from data provided by the U.S. Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistic