Evan Turner NBA SalaryAll NBA Players
Height: 6-7 / 2.01
Weight:207 lbs. / 93.9 kg.
Key: Player Option / Team Option / Qualifying Offer / Two-Way Contract
|Season||Portland Trail Blazers|
- He's making 4.3 percent more than in 2017/18.
- He's the 60th best-paid NBA player this year.
- He is projected to be the 52nd best-paid NBA player next year.
- He's the 25th best-paid guard this year.
- He is projected to be the 22nd best-paid guard next year.
- He's the 3rd best-paid player of the Portland Trail Blazers this year.
- He is projected to be the 3rd best-paid player of the Portland Trail Blazers next year.
- His agent is Kevin Bradbury of BDA Sports Management.
|2017/18||Portland Trail Blazers||$17,131,148 ($17,623,077*)|
|2016/17||Portland Trail Blazers||$16,393,443 ($17,139,663*)|
|2015/16||Boston Celtics||$3,425,510 ($3,617,155*)|
|2014/15||Boston Celtics||$3,278,000 ($3,465,677*)|
|2013/14||Indiana Pacers||$6,679,866 ($7,208,667*)|
|2012/13||Philadelphia 76ers||$5,293,080 ($5,812,312*)|
|2011/12||Philadelphia 76ers||$4,947,840 ($5,523,614*)|
|2010/11||Philadelphia 76ers||$4,602,720 ($5,321,197*)|
- (*)Current US Dollars adjusted for inflation from data provided by the U.S. Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistic