Gary Harris NBA SalaryAll NBA Players
Height: 6-4 / 1.93
Weight:205 lbs. / 93 kg.
Key: Player Option / Team Option / Qualifying Offer / Two-Way Contract
- Could make $20,305,953 in 2019/20, $21,694,047 in 2020/21 and $23,082,143 in 2021-22 thanks to bonuses, HoopsHype has learned. He would make an additional $350,000 if he reaches the second round and $500,000 if he wins Most Improved Player, according to Bobby Marks.
- He's making 8 percent more than in 2018/19.
- He's the 67th best-paid NBA player this year.
- He is projected to be the 50th best-paid NBA player next year.
- He's the 31st best-paid guard this year.
- He is projected to be the 23rd best-paid guard next year.
- He's the 3rd best-paid player of the Denver Nuggets this year.
- He is projected to be the 3rd best-paid player of the Denver Nuggets next year.
- His agents are Aaron Mintz and Austin Brown.
|2018/19||Denver Nuggets||$16,517,857 ($16,790,151*)|
|2017/18||Denver Nuggets||$2,550,055 ($2,666,525*)|
|2016/17||Denver Nuggets||$1,655,880 ($1,759,794*)|
|2015/16||Denver Nuggets||$1,587,480 ($1,703,927*)|
|2014/15||Denver Nuggets||$1,519,200 ($1,632,657*)|
- (*)Current US Dollars adjusted for inflation from data provided by the U.S. Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistic