Gary Harris NBA SalaryAll NBA Players
Height: 6-4 / 1.93
Weight:205 lbs. / 93 kg.
Key: Player Option / Team Option / Qualifying Offer / Two-Way Contract
- Could make up to $18,917,857 in 2018/19, $20,305,953 in 2019/20, $21,694,047 in 2020/21 and $23,082,143 in 2021-22 thanks to bonuses, HoopsHype has learned. He would make an additional $350,000 if he reaches the second round and $500,000 if he wins Most Improved Player, according to Bobby Marks.
- He's making 547.74 percent more than in 2017/18.
- He's the 71st best-paid NBA player this year.
- He is projected to be the 61st best-paid NBA player next year.
- He's the 29th best-paid guard this year.
- He is projected to be the 27th best-paid guard next year.
- He's the 3rd best-paid player of the Denver Nuggets this year.
- He is projected to be the 3rd best-paid player of the Denver Nuggets next year.
- His agents are Aaron Mintz and Austin Brown.