Jeremy Lamb NBA SalaryAll NBA Players
Height: 6-5 / 1.96
Weight:179 lbs. / 81.6 kg.
Key: Player Option / Team Option / Qualifying Offer / Two-Way Contract
- He's making 50 percent more than in 2018/19.
- He's the 120th best-paid NBA player this year.
- He is projected to be the 97th best-paid NBA player next year.
- He's the 53rd best-paid guard this year.
- He is projected to be the 47th best-paid guard next year.
- He's the 5th best-paid player of the Indiana Pacers this year.
- He is projected to be the 5th best-paid player of the Indiana Pacers next year.
- His agents are Jeff Schwartz and Javon Phillips.
|2018/19||Charlotte Hornets||$7,000,000 ($7,115,393*)|
|2017/18||Charlotte Hornets||$7,000,000 ($7,319,715*)|
|2016/17||Charlotte Hornets||$7,000,000 ($7,439,282*)|
|2015/16||Charlotte Hornets||$3,034,356 ($3,256,937*)|
|2014/15||Oklahoma City Thunder||$2,202,000 ($2,366,450*)|
|2013/14||Oklahoma City Thunder||$2,111,160 ($2,315,844*)|
|2012/13||Oklahoma City Thunder||$2,020,200 ($2,254,944*)|
- (*)Current US Dollars adjusted for inflation from data provided by the U.S. Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistic