John Henson NBA SalaryAll NBA Players
Height: 6-11 / 2.11
Weight:220 lbs. / 99.8 kg.
Key: Player Option / Team Option / Qualifying Offer / Two-Way Contract
- Has an extra $250,000 for appearing in 60 games and an additional $500,000 for 75 games, according to Bobby Marks.
- There's an additional $4,000,000 in potential incentive compensation, HoopsHype has learned.
- He's the 128th best-paid NBA player this year.
- He is projected to be the 107th best-paid NBA player next year.
- He's the 46th best-paid forward this year.
- He is projected to be the 40th best-paid forward next year.
- He's the 6th best-paid player of the Cleveland Cavaliers this year.
- He is projected to be the 7th best-paid player of the Cleveland Cavaliers next year.
- His agent is Jim Tanner of Tandem Sports and Entertainment.
|2017/18||Milwaukee Bucks||$11,422,536 ($11,750,539*)|
|2016/17||Milwaukee Bucks||$12,267,606 ($12,826,020*)|
|2015/16||Milwaukee Bucks||$2,943,220 ($3,107,883*)|
|2014/15||Milwaukee Bucks||$1,987,320 ($2,101,101*)|
|2013/14||Milwaukee Bucks||$1,905,360 ($2,056,195*)|
|2012/13||Milwaukee Bucks||$1,823,280 ($2,002,137*)|
- (*)Current US Dollars adjusted for inflation from data provided by the U.S. Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistic