John Wall NBA SalaryAll NBA Players
Height: 6-4 / 1.93
Weight:195 lbs. / 88.5 kg.
Key: Player Option / Team Option / Qualifying Offer / Two-Way Contract
- His contract includes a 15 percent trade kicker, according to Adrian Wojnarowski.
- He's making 99.26 percent more than in 2018/19.
- He's the 4th best-paid NBA player this year.
- He is projected to be the 4th best-paid NBA player next year.
- He's the 4th best-paid guard this year.
- He is projected to be the 4th best-paid guard next year.
- He's the highest-paid player of the Washington Wizards this year.
- He is projected to be the highest-paid player of the Washington Wizards next year.
- His agent is Rich Paul of Klutch Sports Management.
|2018/19||Washington Wizards||$19,169,800 ($19,485,811*)|
|2017/18||Washington Wizards||$18,063,850 ($18,888,892*)|
|2016/17||Washington Wizards||$15,756,438 ($16,745,227*)|
|2015/16||Washington Wizards||$14,728,844 ($15,809,260*)|
|2014/15||Washington Wizards||$13,701,250 ($14,724,490*)|
|2013/14||Washington Wizards||$7,459,924 ($8,183,188*)|
|2012/13||Washington Wizards||$5,915,880 ($6,603,296*)|
|2011/12||Washington Wizards||$5,530,080 ($6,275,379*)|
|2010/11||Washington Wizards||$5,144,280 ($6,045,334*)|
- (*)Current US Dollars adjusted for inflation from data provided by the U.S. Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistic