Jrue Holiday NBA SalaryAll NBA Players
Height: 6-4 / 1.93
Weight:179 lbs. / 81.6 kg.
Key: Player Option / Team Option / Qualifying Offer / Two-Way Contract
|Season||New Orleans Pelicans|
- He makes an extra $100,000 for being selected to an All-NBA Defensive Team, according to Bobby Marks.
- He gets a $255,000 bonus for playing 67 games and averaging 3.15 rebounds, according to Bobby Marks.
- He's the 39th best-paid NBA player this year.
- He is projected to be the 41st best-paid NBA player next year.
- He's the 18th best-paid guard this year.
- He is projected to be the 19th best-paid guard next year.
- He's the highest-paid player of the New Orleans Pelicans this year.
- He is projected to be the highest-paid player of the New Orleans Pelicans next year.
- His agent is Jason Glushon of Glushon Sports Management.
|2018/19||New Orleans Pelicans||$26,641,111 ($27,080,285*)|
|2017/18||New Orleans Pelicans||$25,686,667 ($26,859,871*)|
|2016/17||New Orleans Pelicans||$11,000,000 ($11,690,301*)|
|2015/16||New Orleans Pelicans||$11,000,000 ($11,806,891*)|
|2014/15||New Orleans Pelicans||$11,000,000 ($11,821,505*)|
|2013/14||New Orleans Pelicans||$11,000,000 ($12,066,487*)|
|2012/13||Philadelphia 76ers||$2,674,851 ($2,985,664*)|
|2011/12||Philadelphia 76ers||$1,741,440 ($1,976,137*)|
|2010/11||Philadelphia 76ers||$1,627,920 ($1,913,060*)|
|2009/10||Philadelphia 76ers||$1,514,280 ($1,798,260*)|
- (*)Current US Dollars adjusted for inflation from data provided by the U.S. Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistic