Julius Randle NBA SalaryAll NBA Players
Height: 6-8 / 2.03
Weight:250 lbs. / 113.4 kg.
Key: Player Option / Team Option / Qualifying Offer / Two-Way Contract
|Season||New York Knicks|
- Only $4,000,000 guaranteed in 2021/22, HoopsHype has learned. His contract becomes guaranteed if not waived by June 28, 2021.
- He can make $900,000 for making an All-Defensive Team, earning an All-Star selection or making the playoffs having played in at least 65 games, according to Bobby Marks.
- He's making 108.3 percent more than in 2018/19.
- He's the 63rd best-paid NBA player this year.
- He is projected to be the 55th best-paid NBA player next year.
- He's the 26th best-paid forward this year.
- He is projected to be the 23rd best-paid forward next year.
- He's the highest-paid player of the New York Knicks this year.
- He is projected to be the highest-paid player of the New York Knicks next year.
- His agents are George Bass, Steve Heumann, Aaron Mintz.
|2018/19||New Orleans Pelicans||$8,641,000 ($8,783,445*)|
|2017/18||Los Angeles Lakers||$4,149,242 ($4,338,753*)|
|2016/17||Los Angeles Lakers||$3,267,120 ($3,472,146*)|
|2015/16||Los Angeles Lakers||$3,132,240 ($3,362,001*)|
|2014/15||Los Angeles Lakers||$2,997,360 ($3,221,209*)|
- (*)Current US Dollars adjusted for inflation from data provided by the U.S. Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistic