Jusuf Nurkic NBA SalaryAll NBA Players
Height: 7-0 / 2.13
Weight:290 lbs. / 131.5 kg.
Key: Player Option / Team Option / Qualifying Offer / Two-Way Contract
|Season||Portland Trail Blazers|
- He makes an additional $1,250,000 if he appears in 70 games and his team wins 50 games, according to Bobby Marks.
- Only $4,000,000 guaranteed in 2021/22, HoopsHype has learned. His contract becomes fully guaranteed if not waived by July 1, 2021.
- He's making 8 percent more than in 2018/19.
- He's the 110th best-paid NBA player this year.
- He is projected to be the 88th best-paid NBA player next year.
- He's the 21st best-paid center this year.
- He is projected to be the 14th best-paid center next year.
- He's the 5th best-paid player of the Portland Trail Blazers this year.
- He is projected to be the 3rd best-paid player of the Portland Trail Blazers next year.
- His agent is Rich Paul of Klutch Sports Management.
|2018/19||Portland Trail Blazers||$11,111,111 ($11,294,275*)|
|2017/18||Portland Trail Blazers||$2,947,304 ($3,081,918*)|
|2016/17||Portland Trail Blazers||$1,921,320 ($2,041,891*)|
|2015/16||Denver Nuggets||$1,842,000 ($1,977,117*)|
|2014/15||Denver Nuggets||$1,762,680 ($1,894,320*)|
- (*)Current US Dollars adjusted for inflation from data provided by the U.S. Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistic