Kelly Olynyk NBA SalaryAll NBA Players
Height: 6-11 / 2.11
Weight:234 lbs. / 106.1 kg.
Key: Player Option / Team Option / Qualifying Offer / Two-Way Contract
- He receives a $1,000,000 bonus for playing more than 1,700 minutes for the Miami Heat, according to Bobby Marks.
- His contract includes a trade bonus worth the lesser of $2,000,000 or 5 percent of the remaining salary on his contract (excluding option years), according to Bobby Marks.
- He's the 102nd best-paid NBA player this year.
- He is projected to be the 79th best-paid NBA player next year.
- He's the 18th best-paid center this year.
- He is projected to be the 12th best-paid center next year.
- He's the 5th best-paid player of the Miami Heat this year.
- He is projected to be the 3rd best-paid player of the Miami Heat next year.
- His agent is Greg Lawrence of Wasserman.
|2018/19||Miami Heat||$13,537,527 ($13,760,691*)|
|2017/18||Miami Heat||$12,007,169 ($12,555,580*)|
|2016/17||Boston Celtics||$3,094,013 ($3,288,176*)|
|2015/16||Boston Celtics||$2,165,160 ($2,323,982*)|
|2014/15||Boston Celtics||$2,075,760 ($2,230,782*)|
|2013/14||Boston Celtics||$1,986,360 ($2,178,944*)|
- (*)Current US Dollars adjusted for inflation from data provided by the U.S. Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistic