Kendrick Nunn NBA SalaryAll NBA Players
Height: 6-3 / 1.91
Weight:183 lbs. / 83 kg.
Key: Player Option / Team Option / Qualifying Offer / Two-Way Contract
- His 2019/20 contract includes a $150,000 guarantee, HoopsHype has learned. He's guaranteed $300,000 if not waived by the team's first regular season game and $450,000 if not waived by December 1, 2019. He's guaranteed an extra $300,000 if not waived by the team's first regular season game in 2020/21.
- He's making 2891.03 percent more than in 2018/19.
- He's the 419th best-paid NBA player this year.
- He was the 580th best-paid NBA player last year.
- He's the 181st best-paid guard this year.
- He was the 267th best-paid guard last year.
- He's the 13th best-paid player of the Miami Heat this year.
- He was the 18th best-paid player of the Miami Heat last year.
- His agent is Richard Gray of Gray Area Sports.
- (*)Current US Dollars adjusted for inflation from data provided by the U.S. Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistic