Kentavious Caldwell-Pope NBA SalaryAll NBA Players
Height: 6-5 / 1.96
Weight:204 lbs. / 92.5 kg.
Key: Player Option / Team Option / Qualifying Offer / Two-Way Contract
|Season||Los Angeles Lakers|
- He can earn an extra $163,000 for making an All-Defensive Team, according to Bobby Marks. He also makes $50,000 if his team advances to the Western Conference finals, $350,000 for averaging at least 1.85 assists, $350,000 for averaging at least 4.0 rebounds and $350,000 for averaging at least 1.2 steals.
- His contract includes a 15 percent trade bonus, according to Eric Pincus.
- He's the 150th best-paid NBA player this year.
- He is projected to be the 123rd best-paid NBA player next year.
- He's the 69th best-paid guard this year.
- He is projected to be the 56th best-paid guard next year.
- He's the 4th best-paid player of the Los Angeles Lakers this year.
- He is projected to be the 4th best-paid player of the Los Angeles Lakers next year.
- His agent is Rich Paul of Klutch Sports Management.
|2018/19||Los Angeles Lakers||$12,000,000 ($12,197,818*)|
|2017/18||Los Angeles Lakers||$17,745,894 ($18,556,414*)|
|2016/17||Detroit Pistons||$3,678,319 ($3,909,150*)|
|2015/16||Detroit Pistons||$2,891,760 ($3,103,881*)|
|2014/15||Detroit Pistons||$2,772,480 ($2,979,535*)|
|2013/14||Detroit Pistons||$2,653,080 ($2,910,305*)|
- (*)Current US Dollars adjusted for inflation from data provided by the U.S. Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistic