Kevin Durant NBA SalaryAll NBA Players
Height: 6-9 / 2.06
Weight:225 lbs. / 102.1 kg.
Key: Player Option / Team Option / Qualifying Offer / Two-Way Contract
|Season||Golden State Warriors|
- Under his contract, he has the right to veto any trade.
- He's making 19.99 percent more than in 2017/18.
- He's the 11th best-paid NBA player this year.
- He is projected to be the 12th best-paid NBA player next year.
- He's the 5th best-paid forward this year.
- He is projected to be the 5th best-paid forward next year.
- He's the 2nd best-paid player of the Golden State Warriors this year.
- He is projected to be the 2nd best-paid player of the Golden State Warriors next year.
- His agent is Rich Kleiman of Durant Company.
|2017/18||Golden State Warriors||$25,000,000 ($25,717,886*)|
|2016/17||Golden State Warriors||$26,540,100 ($27,748,190*)|
|2015/16||Oklahoma City Thunder||$21,971,850 ($23,201,101*)|
|2014/15||Oklahoma City Thunder||$19,997,513 ($21,142,443*)|
|2013/14||Oklahoma City Thunder||$18,773,176 ($20,259,326*)|
|2012/13||Oklahoma City Thunder||$17,548,838 ($19,270,318*)|
|2011/12||Oklahoma City Thunder||$15,506,632 ($17,311,120*)|
|2010/11||Oklahoma City Thunder||$6,053,663 ($6,998,630*)|
|2009/10||Oklahoma City Thunder||$4,796,880 ($5,604,080*)|
|2008/09||Oklahoma City Thunder||$4,484,040 ($5,163,854*)|
|2007/08||Oklahoma City Thunder||$4,171,200 ($5,044,811*)|
- (*)Current US Dollars adjusted for inflation from data provided by the U.S. Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistic