Kyle Lowry NBA SalaryAll NBA Players
Height: 6-0 / 1.83
Weight:175 lbs. / 79.4 kg.
Key: Player Option / Team Option / Qualifying Offer / Two-Way Contract
- He gets a $200,000 bonus for making the All-Star Game and playing 65 games, according to Bobby Marks. He would make $500,000 more for making the Conference Finals, an additional $500,000 for reaching the NBA Finals and $500,000 more for winning the title. He could earn $500,000 more for making an All-Defensive Team or All-NBA 1st or 2nd Team. The total amount of bonus money is capped at $2,300,000.
- He's making 1.82 percent more than in 2018/19.
- He's the 9th best-paid NBA player this year.
- He is projected to be the 21st best-paid NBA player next year.
- He's the 6th best-paid guard this year.
- He is projected to be the 12th best-paid guard next year.
- He's the highest-paid player of the Toronto Raptors this year.
- He is projected to be the highest-paid player of the Toronto Raptors next year.
- His agent is Mark Bartelstein of Priority Sports & Entertainment.
|2018/19||Toronto Raptors||$32,700,000 ($33,239,054*)|
|2017/18||Toronto Raptors||$28,903,704 ($30,223,842*)|
|2016/17||Toronto Raptors||$12,000,000 ($12,753,055*)|
|2015/16||Toronto Raptors||$12,000,000 ($12,880,245*)|
|2014/15||Toronto Raptors||$12,000,000 ($12,896,187*)|
|2013/14||Toronto Raptors||$6,210,000 ($6,812,080*)|
|2012/13||Toronto Raptors||$5,750,000 ($6,418,141*)|
|2011/12||Houston Rockets||$5,750,000 ($6,524,938*)|
|2010/11||Houston Rockets||$5,750,000 ($6,757,150*)|
|2009/10||Houston Rockets||$2,034,997 ($2,416,630*)|
|2008/09||Houston Rockets||$1,163,520 ($1,362,006*)|
|2007/08||Memphis Grizzlies||$1,087,680 ($1,337,167*)|
|2006/07||Memphis Grizzlies||$1,011,720 ($1,277,205*)|
- (*)Current US Dollars adjusted for inflation from data provided by the U.S. Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistic