Kyrie Irving NBA SalaryAll NBA Players
Height: 6-2 / 1.88
Weight:180 lbs. / 81.6 kg.
Key: Player Option / Team Option / Qualifying Offer / Two-Way Contract
- His contract includes $1,000,000 in unlikely incentives broken into eight $125,000 bonuses, according to Bobby Marks.
- He's making 57.92 percent more than in 2018/19.
- He's the 18th best-paid NBA player this year.
- He is projected to be the 17th best-paid NBA player next year.
- He's the 11th best-paid guard this year.
- He is projected to be the 10th best-paid guard next year.
- He's the 2nd best-paid player of the Brooklyn Nets this year.
- He is projected to be the 2nd best-paid player of the Brooklyn Nets next year.
- His agent is Joe Branch of Roc Nation Sports.
|2018/19||Boston Celtics||$20,099,189 ($20,430,521*)|
|2017/18||Boston Celtics||$18,868,626 ($19,730,425*)|
|2016/17||Cleveland Cavaliers||$17,638,063 ($18,744,933*)|
|2015/16||Cleveland Cavaliers||$16,407,500 ($17,611,052*)|
|2014/15||Cleveland Cavaliers||$7,459,924 ($8,017,048*)|
|2013/14||Cleveland Cavaliers||$5,915,880 ($6,489,444*)|
|2012/13||Cleveland Cavaliers||$5,530,080 ($6,172,667*)|
|2011/12||Cleveland Cavaliers||$5,144,280 ($5,837,584*)|
- (*)Current US Dollars adjusted for inflation from data provided by the U.S. Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistic