LaMarcus Aldridge NBA SalaryAll NBA Players
Height: 6-11 / 2.11
Weight:237 lbs. / 107.5 kg.
Key: Player Option / Team Option / Qualifying Offer / Two-Way Contract
|Season||San Antonio Spurs|
- His contract includes a 15 percent trade kicker, according to Adrian Wojnarowski.
- His 2020/21 contract includes a $7,000,000 guarantee, according to Adrian Wojnarowski. The deal becomes fully guaranteed after June 29, 2020.
- He's making 4.12 percent more than in 2017/18.
- He's the 39th best-paid NBA player this year.
- He is projected to be the 30th best-paid NBA player next year.
- He's the 18th best-paid forward this year.
- He is projected to be the 12th best-paid forward next year.
- He's the 2nd best-paid player of the San Antonio Spurs this year.
- He is projected to be the 2nd best-paid player of the San Antonio Spurs next year.
- His agent is Jeff Schwartz of Excel Sports Management.
|2017/18||San Antonio Spurs||$21,461,010|
|2016/17||San Antonio Spurs||$20,575,005|
|2015/16||San Antonio Spurs||$19,689,000|
|2014/15||Portland Trail Blazers||$15,200,000|
|2013/14||Portland Trail Blazers||$14,100,000|
|2012/13||Portland Trail Blazers||$13,000,000|
|2011/12||Portland Trail Blazers||$12,372,000|
|2010/11||Portland Trail Blazers||$11,244,000|
|2009/10||Portland Trail Blazers||$5,844,827|
|2008/09||Portland Trail Blazers||$4,631,400|
|2007/08||Portland Trail Blazers||$4,329,360|
|2006/07||Portland Trail Blazers||$4,027,320|