Marcus Smart NBA SalaryAll NBA Players
Height: 6-3 / 1.91
Weight:227 lbs. / 103 kg.
Key: Player Option / Team Option / Qualifying Offer / Two-Way Contract
- His contract includes $500,000 of likely incentives per year, according to Eric Pincus.
- He's making 12.47 percent more than in 2018/19.
- He's the 103rd best-paid NBA player this year.
- He is projected to be the 87th best-paid NBA player next year.
- He's the 46th best-paid guard this year.
- He is projected to be the 42nd best-paid guard next year.
- He's the 3rd best-paid player of the Boston Celtics this year.
- He is projected to be the 4th best-paid player of the Boston Celtics next year.
- His agent is Happy Walters of Catalyst Sports & Media.
|2018/19||Boston Celtics||$11,160,716 ($11,344,698*)|
|2017/18||Boston Celtics||$4,538,019 ($4,745,287*)|
|2016/17||Boston Celtics||$3,578,880 ($3,803,471*)|
|2015/16||Boston Celtics||$3,431,040 ($3,682,719*)|
|2014/15||Boston Celtics||$3,283,320 ($3,528,525*)|
- (*)Current US Dollars adjusted for inflation from data provided by the U.S. Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistic