Maxi Kleber NBA SalaryAll NBA Players
Height: 6-10 / 2.08
Weight:211 lbs. / 95.7 kg.
Key: Player Option / Team Option / Qualifying Offer / Two-Way Contract
- He can make $150,000 for making an All-Defensive Team, $75,000 for shooting 80-plus percent from the free-throw line and $150,000 for shooting 40-plus percent from three, according to Bobby Marks. He would earn an extra $100,000 if the number of minutes played divided by rebounds is greater than 4.0.
- His 2022/23 contract becomes guaranteed if not waived by July 3, 2022, HoopsHype has learned.
- He's making 480.44 percent more than in 2018/19.
- He's the 154th best-paid NBA player this year.
- He was the 422nd best-paid NBA player last year.
- He's the 58th best-paid forward this year.
- He was the 168th best-paid forward last year.
- He's the 6th best-paid player of the Dallas Mavericks this year.
- He was the 14th best-paid player of the Dallas Mavericks last year.
- His agent is Guy Zucker of Zucker International.
|2018/19||Dallas Mavericks||$1,378,242 ($1,400,962*)|
|2017/18||Dallas Mavericks||$815,615 ($852,867*)|
- (*)Current US Dollars adjusted for inflation from data provided by the U.S. Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistic